CanDo reusable braille labels are designed and manufactured in Queen Creek, Arizona. Because of the nature of 3D printing, some minor texture irregularities can occur, but these will not affect the function of the label. Production time for non-bulk orders is 10 business days, then your labels are packed and shipped through USPS Mail.
If you are eligible for, and opt to use, the Free Matter for the Blind shipping program, your order is untrackable once shipped. Please use USPS First Class Shipping if you’d like a tracking number.
For a sample CanDo reusable braille label, please add the Sample CanDo Label to your cart and check out.
Important to know:
CanDos are made from a durable, semi-flexible plastic called PHA. This material is biodegradable and compostable. They’ve been tested for fridge, freezer, and ice chest use with success. CanDo labels cannot be microwaved or washed in a dishwasher.
Please don’t store your labels, or use them, in high temperature environments.
GENERAL FINE PRINT
- I cannot change any information on an existing order once it has been processed, including but not limited to the shipping address, billing information, size, item, or quantity. Additionally, orders cannot be cancelled after processing, and are subject to return and exchange policies.
- Sales tax will be applied on all domestic orders. Tax is calculated based on the applicable sales tax and use tax laws within each state.
- Orders can only be placed through the website or by calling 1 (855) 226-3641.
- Customers have up to a maximum of 10 days from the date of shipment to claim their package as lost in order to receive any replacement labels.
DAMAGED, INCORRECT OR INCOMPLETE ORDERS
- If your order arrives damaged, incorrect or incomplete please contact me at email@example.com.
- If your item has been damaged, photographic evidence will need to be sent to our email address, in order to file a claim with the USPS. Once I receive the photographs, I will provide a replacement.
- If your order arrives and is an incorrect item, please contact me via email for a replacement.
- CanDos are breakable if enough force is applied. Use your best judgement in handling and using them. I am not responsible for any damages to any merchandise once the item has been used or washed.
GENERAL SHIPPING INFORMATION
- In most cases, orders are shipped within 10 business days. Delivery dates are not guaranteed.
- Once your package has shipped, you will receive tracking information via the e-mail address provided with your shipping information.
- USPS First Class Mail shipped orders normally arrive within 3-7 days of the ship date unless otherwise specified.
- Free Matter for the Blind orders are no longer treated as First Class Mail for delivery, so I cannot offer estimates on shipping times. Shipping delays can occur and I am not responsible for the speed at which orders arrive once they have left my care.
- I am not responsible for lost packages due to shipping addresses provided incorrectly. Shipping delays will occur if an incorrect address is provided at checkout.
- If your package is returned due to shipping error, I will contact you for an updated address via the e-mail provided with your shipping information. If I do not receive a response within 5 business days, I will consider your order abandoned – and no refund will be given.
RETURNS AND EXCHANGES
Orders are currently only shipping to the United States and Canada and:
- I am only able to process a return or exchange request within 10 days from the date you receive your order. Unfortunately, I am unable to accommodate any requests falling outside of these guidelines.
- All items must be returned in their original condition and must not be washed, used, or altered in any way.
- I am unable to accept return or exchange requests for any bulk, custom, wholesale, or clearance items.
- The customer is responsible for the cost of a return or exchange shipment unless the return or exchange is due to fault of candoable. (See “damaged, incorrect, or incomplete orders”)